Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Easy to make and delicious. Can use any flavor gelatin and any flavor ice cream. A delightful cool dessert in the warm weather. Our family likes peach gelatin and vanilla ice cream, but strawberry is wonderful too.
- 1 (3 ounce) peach gelatin
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup boiling water
- 2⁄3 cup diced drained peach (optional)
- Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
- Add vanilla ice cream or peaches and cream ice cream by spoonfuls, stirring until ice cream is melted.
- Add peaches or any other fruit.
- Chill until set.