I bought a bunch of jello on sale and didn't know what to do with it. I discovered Favorite Recipes Jello Brand Fun and Fabulous Recipes, and oila! I used orange gelatin, but you can use whatever flavor you want. I also substituted blueberries for the crushed pineapple (I didn't have any). Next time I'd like to try this with real whipped cream. I used sour cream (I didn't try it with non-dairy whipped topping). Very tasty stuff and simple to make. Cook time excludes chill time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Complete dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
- 2Combine cold water and ice cubes to make 1 1/4 cups.
- 3Add to gelatin, stirring until slightly thickened.
- 4Remove any unmelted ice.
- 5Add whipped topping, blending until smooth.
- 6Stir in pineapple, mandarin oranges, marshmallows, and nuts.
- 7Pour into serving bowl or individual dessert dishes.
- 8Chill until set, about 2 hours.
- 9Garnish with additional fruits and mint leaves, if desired.
Browse Our Top Gelatin Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gelatin Heavenly Hash (Jell-O Brand)
Serving Size: 1 (182 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 186.8
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 38.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 22.1 g
- Protein 13.2 g