Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Great for kids.
- 4 (6 ounce) envelopes gelatin
- 1 1⁄2 cups boiling water
- 1⁄2 cup cold water
- 2 (6 ounce) cansfrozen fruit juice concentrate
- Dissolve gelatin in hot water.
- Add other ingredients.
- Pour into pyrex pan.
- When set (and it sets quickly) cut into small bite-sized squares.
- You can use any fruit juice you like but we like to mix orange & apple. Juice doesn't have to be frozen.
- For larger recipe, 10 envelopes gelatin and.
- 2 12 oz. cans frozen fruit juice.