Recipe by stimied
A creepy treat for Halloween! Cook time allows time for gelatin to set.
Top Review by MoreWithLessMom
We liked this idea. You should spray your ice cube trays with cooking spray first so they don't get clobbered getting them out. It took 10 minutes to set enough to put the grapes in. I would just use red grapes next time, the green grapes were too big.
- 1 (3 ounce) packageflavored gelatin, red in color
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1⁄2 lb red seedless grapes or 1⁄2 lb green seedless grape
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare gelatin mix with only 1 cup boiling water (or fruit juice can be substituted).
- Omit additional water called for on package.
- Pour gelatin into ice cube trays.
- Allow to set until the consistancy of egg whites.
- Insert 1/2 grape into each"cube" to make a pupil.
- Allow to set completely and remove from ice cube trays.