Prep 40 mins
Cook 0 mins
A great halloween dessert
- 3 ounces lemon gelatin
- 1 cup hot water
- 1⁄2 cup miniature marshmallow
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 cup heavy cream, whipped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- food coloring
- Dissolve lemon gelatin in 1 cup water in double boiler, add marshmallows and stir to melt.
- Remove from heat.
- Add pineapple juice and cream cheese.
- Beat until well blended.
- Cool slightly.
- Fold in whipped cream and mayo.
- Chill until thickened or firm for scooping into eyeballs.
- Using a melon baller, scoop full balls of the mixture and set aside for decoration.
- To decorate, use food coloring and a clean paintbrush.
- Use the paintbrush to paint irises on the eyes.
- Use black food coloring to paint the pupil on the eye.