4 hrs 10 mins
A very rich Suriname dessert made from condensed milk and copious amounts of the South American liquere, Ponche Crema. Taken from islandflave.com and posted for ZWT7 Cooking time is chilling time
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put the gelatin in half a cup of warm water, stir until transparent.
- 2Mix the ponche crema together with the evaporated and condensed milk.
- 3Add the gelatin and stir the mixture.
- 4Combine the fruit cocktail, with the ponche crema mix.
- 5Grease a pyrex bowl with a little vegetable oil. Pour the mixture into the greased pyrex. Arrange the cookies on top.
- 6Put the bowl in the refrigerator for about 4 hours. Once the mixture thickens, slide a knife along the edges.
- 7Topple the cake on a pie plate and serve.
Nutritional Facts for Gelantine a La Ponche Crema
Serving Size: 1 (542 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1290.5
- Calories from Fat 395
- Total Fat 43.9 g
- Saturated Fat 27.1 g
- Cholesterol 169.7 mg
- Sodium 650.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 184.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 152.5 g
- Protein 46.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: