1/2 Photos of Geez That's Good ! Lemon Garlic Cream Sauce for Pasta
Lisa Gay's Note:
So good it should be illegal! You can tweak this one to your own preferences...but it's great just as it is! And from start to finish, you are done in less than 30 minutes. Eat your heart out Rachael Ray!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat cream in skillet until just about to boil. Add zest and juice of one lemon. It will immediately start to thicken.
- 2Turn heat down to low. Add garlic powder and salt. Stir for 1 minute.
- 3Add cheese and stir until melted.
- 4Serve over your favorite pasta. We like angel hair cause it's done at about the same time your sauce gets finished.
- 5I often add cooked shrimp or meatballs (the Italian baked ones from this site are excellent). But bacon or sausage is also good.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Geez That's Good ! Lemon Garlic Cream Sauce for Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (76 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 318.8
- Calories from Fat 281
- Total Fat 31.3 g
- Saturated Fat 19.5 g
- Cholesterol 110.4 mg
- Sodium 367.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 6.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemons, zest of