1/1 Photo of " Geebee Special" Sandwiches
My mom used to work at a department store that served these at their snack bar. Although that was years ago, my family still loves these sandwiches...great for lunch or a quick dinner with a bowl of soup.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In skillet over medium heat, fry ham until lightly browned.
- 2Separate ham into 6 mounds and lower heat.
- 3Put one slice of cheese on each mound, cover and turn off heat.
- 4Place each mound onto hamburger bun, top with relish, then ketchup, sprinkle of black pepper, and serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for " Geebee Special" Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (155 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 328.2
- Calories from Fat 103
- Total Fat 11.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 52.9 mg
- Sodium 1762.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 6.7 g
- Protein 25.3 g