Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 cups cabbage, Finely Shredded
- 1 cup celery, Chopped
- 1 small green pepper, Chopped
- 1 small onion, Chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Heat the oil in a large frypan about 20 minutes before serving time.
- Add ingredients and cook over medium to low heat about 15 minutes.
- Stir often.
- Cover pan during the last 5 minutes of cooking time.
- Stir once or twice.
- Serve immediately. (Vegetables will be crisp.)
I used olive oil in this recipe because I believe it imparts a nice flavor This is a good recipe and is easy to make. I served it with chicken drumsticks and a salad.