Recipe by shutingjing89
Geda is Chinese northeastern traditional food. People often treat Geda as both main course and soup. It is a healthy course because it is easy to digest and nutritious.
Directions See How It's Made
- put flour into a bowl. While adding a little bit of water, you should use chopsticks to keep stirring into flour pimple.
- cut tomatoes into pieces and beat eggs.
- add a little oil and fry tomatoes until they are soft.
- add boiling water and flour pimple with medium fire for 10 minutes.
- put the beaten eggs into the pot and keep stirring using chopsticks.
- when it is boiling again, add some salt.
- from Tina www.argopoint.com.