Recipe by Vseward (Chef~V)
I remember growing up my mom would always make Gazpacho, I loved it. This is a twist of that recipe as I add Shrimp instead of abalony.
- 4 cups tomato juice
- 3 medium tomatoes, seeded, chopped (about 2 cups)
- 1 medium red bell pepper, seeded, chopped
- 1 medium green bell pepper, seeded, chopped
- 2 medium cucumbers, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- 2 medium jalapeno peppers, seeded, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 cup kraft zesty Italian dressing
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground red pepper (cayenne)
- 1 lb medium shrimp, cleaned, cooked
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
Directions See How It's Made
- COMBINE all ingredients except cilantro in large bowl; Cut half lb of shrimp into 3 pieces each; stir into mix and cover.
- REFRIGERATE at least 1 hour to allow flavors to blend.
- SERVE topped with whole (other 12) the shrimp and cilantro just before serving.