Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This looks like fun way to serve gazpacho at a party.
- 1⁄2 cup tomato juice, chilled
- 1 tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 seedless cucumber, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 sweet red pepper, deseeded, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 red onion, finely chopped
- 1 small garlic clove, crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 -3 drops Tabasco sauce (or to taste)
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup vodka, chilled
- Place the tomato juice, tomato, cucumber, capsicum, onion, garlic and Worcestershire sauce in the jug of a blender and blend until almost smooth.
- Add Tabasco sauce.
- Taste and season with salt and pepper.
- Divide vodka evenly among shot glasses.
- Top with the gazpacho and serve immediately.