This looks like fun way to serve gazpacho at a party.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup tomato juice, chilled
- 1 tomato, finely chopped
- 1/2 seedless cucumber, finely chopped
- 1/2 sweet red pepper, deseeded, finely chopped
- 1/4 red onion, finely chopped
- 1 small garlic clove, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 -3 drops Tabasco sauce (or to taste)
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup vodka, chilled
- 1Place the tomato juice, tomato, cucumber, capsicum, onion, garlic and Worcestershire sauce in the jug of a blender and blend until almost smooth.
- 2Add Tabasco sauce.
- 3Taste and season with salt and pepper.
- 4Divide vodka evenly among shot glasses.
- 5Top with the gazpacho and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gazpacho Vodka Shots
Serving Size: 1 (50 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 29.6
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 31.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 0.3 g