- 3 cups tomatoes, diced
- 2 cups red bell peppers, diced
- 2 cups onions, diced
- 1⁄2 cup celery, diced
- 2 cups cucumbers, diced
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 cups vegetable juice
- 1 pinch cayenne
- 1 teaspoon cumin
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix tomatoes, red bell pepper, onion, celery, cucumber in a bowl. Then divide into 2 equal parts.
- Add the garlic to one of the bowls and empty this one in a blender.
- Add the vinegar to it and blend until smooth.
- Add veggie juice, cayenne, and cumin to blender and blend a few seconds.
- Add the puree to the other bowl and refrigerate over night.
- Garnish with lemon and cilantro (coriander).