Prep 1 hr
Cook 0 mins
If you liked the soup, you'll love the salad!
- 1⁄4 cup V8 vegetable juice
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Tabasco jalapeno sauce (jalapeno pepper sauce)
- 1 English seedless cucumber, quartered lengthwise and sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 2 tomatoes, cut in chunks
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into chunks
- 1⁄4 cup red onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup parsley, finely chopped
- In a large bowl mix together juice, oil, vinegar, salt and tabasco.
- Stir in cucumber,tomatoes,pepper and onion.
- Place in the fridge for 1 hour,stirring often until cold.
- Stir in parsley.
Loved it! I cut the olive oil down to 1/2 tbls, used a red bell pepper instead of yellow..Thank you for a great lunch!