Recipe by Tee Lee
From Pampered Chef. With only 7 ingredients, plus salt and pepper, this simple salad is great served with a nice crusty bread. Because it contains no mayonnaise, this salad also travels well for picnics or barbecues.
Top Review by MathMom.calif
Nice, simple and light salad. Similar to some that I make from time to time. Might be nice to add some herbs, such as chopped fresh parsley or other for a bit more flavor, if desired.
- 2 medium tomatoes, diced
- 1 1⁄2 medium green bell peppers, diced
- 1 medium cucumber, coarsely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, chopped
- 2 -3 garlic cloves, pressed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- salt and pepper