Prep 24 hrs
Cook 0 mins
Just like the soup, but better!
- 1 English cucumber, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 green pepper, cored, seeded and chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, cored, seeded and chopped
- 3 tomatoes, cored and chopped
- 1 stalk celery, thinly sliced (including leaves)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped red onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt substitute
- black pepper
- 1 avocado, seeded and diced
- Combine vegetables in a serving bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together vinegar, olive oil, salt substitute, cumin and pepper.
- Pour over vegetables and mix well.
- COVER AND REFRIGERATE OVERNIGHT, stirring occasionally to blend and marry flavors.
- Gently stir in avocado just before serving.
- Serve chilled in soup mugs.