Prep 0 mins
Cook 4 hrs
By Bev and Lou Gerber, Cafe Europa in Hilton Head
Make and share this Gazpacho Europa recipe from Food.com.
- 3 cucumbers, peeled
- 1 large green pepper, seeded
- 1 large yellow onion, peeled
- 3 large zucchini, diced
- 4 cups tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 quart tomato juice
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons vegetarian worcestershire sauce or 2 tablespoons regular Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon Tabasco sauce
- Note: For vegetarian use the vegetarian Worcestershire sauce.
- In a food processor, finely chop cucumber, pepper and onion. Remove to mixing bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients and stir until well mixed.
- Chill for at least 4 hours.
- Adjust seasonings to taste. If too thick add more tomato juice.
- Note: Braggs Liquid Aminos can be sub for the Worcestershire sauce if you cannot find a vegetarian version.