2 hrs 30 mins
A cold melon soup, great for a light dessert. Cook time is refrigeration time. This can also be made in a large bowl with a hand blender. If you want it thinner, use a little white wine to thin. Recipe calls for a white Spanish melon, which the site doesn't recognize, but suggested substitution is a Crenshaw or Honeydew melon.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel the melons and discard the seeds. Chop into 2 inch pieces and put in food processor.
- 2Coarsely chop the peach and the tomato and add to the food processor.
- 3Add the oil and mint. Puree the ingredients until smooth. Taste for sweetness and add some sugar, if needed.
- 4Chill in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- 5Ladle into bowls and garnish with mint leaves, thin peach slices or melon slices, or strawberries, if desired.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gazpacho De Melon (Melon Gazpacho)
Serving Size: 1 (146 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 104.5
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 13.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 9.3 g
- Protein 1.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: