Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 1 1⁄2 lbs of ripe tomatoes, fresh or canned
- 1 medium green pepper
- 1 small onion, cut in pieces
- 2 small kirby cucumbers or 1 small cucumber, peeled and cut in pieces
- 4 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon tarragon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sugar
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 cup tomato juice
- Blend all ingredients together, in batches if necessary.
- Then strain, pressing with the back of a wooden spoon to extract as much liquid as possible.
- Correct seasoning adding more salt or vinegar if desired.
The perfect gazpacho recipe, and VERY easy to make! I really liked the flavor that the tarragon and vinegar added to this recipe. Yum!