- 3 cups tomato juice (24 oz.)
- 2 large tomatoes
- 2 cucumbers
- 1 green pepper
- 1 onion
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup red wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Finely dice 1 tomato, 1 cuke, 1/2 the pepper and 1/2 the onion. Put each veggie in an individual bowl.
- Cut the rest of the veggies into large chunks and combine in blender with 1/2 cup tomato juice until pureed.
- Add remaining ingredients and give another whirl in the blender until evenly mixed.
- Serve with individual bowls of veggies so everyone can decide how much they want of each.