2 hrs 20 mins
Checked all the Gazpacho Salads posted here and didn't find one made like this. Love gazpacho in the summer time and this salad makes a full satisfying entree. The cook time is the chilling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb cooked and chilled medium shrimp, minced
- 10 ounces chunky salsa
- 2 cups cooked rice (Alton Brown's Baked Brown Rice would be great!)
- 1 large cucumber, seeded and diced
- 1 medium size green pepper, diced
- 3/4 cup thinly sliced green onion
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 8 cooked and chilled large shrimp
- red leaf lettuce
- 8 tablespoons chili sauce
- 1Mix all ingredients, EXCEPT large shrimp, chili sauce and lettuce.
- 2Chill 2 hours.
- 3Line plates with lettuce leaves and divide shrimp and rice mixture among 4 plates.
- 4Garnish with 2 of the large shrimp each and drizzle with chili sauce.
Browse Our Top Low Sat. Fat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gazpacho and Shrimp Salad
Serving Size: 1 (459 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 339.4
- Calories from Fat 25
- Total Fat 2.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 194.0 mg
- Sodium 1076.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 8.3 g
- Protein 31.3 g