Top Review by internetnut
I gave this recipe 3 stars. This was the first time I tried Gazpacho. I got to try this in my Culinary class. I was able to try another recipe that did not puree the ingredients and I must say I prefer the chunky Gazpacho. This was pretty bland. I don't know if I would try this again or not. Thanks for posting! Christine (internetnut)
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 1 slim cucumber, peeled/cut
- 4 tomatoes, cut in eighths
- 1⁄2 green pepper, seeded/sliced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 small onion, peeled/sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup ice water
Directions See How It's Made
- Put all ingredients into container of electric blender in order listed.
- Cover and blend at high speed 5-10 seconds or until ingredients are finely chopped.
- Chill thoroughly and serve.
- May be served with side dishes of chopped cucumber, green onion, green pepper, tomatoes, croutons.