Prep 20 mins
Cook 3 hrs
Wonderful cold soup full of fresh Mediterranean vegetables! Quick and easy.
- 2 1⁄3 cups tomato juice, and
- 1 tablespoon tomato juice
- 5⁄8 onion, minced
- 5⁄8 green bell pepper, minced
- 5⁄8 cucumber, chopped
- 1 cup chopped tomato, and
- 3 tablespoons chopped tomatoes
- 1 1⁄4 green onions, chopped
- 5⁄8 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar, and
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, and
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white sugar
- salt and pepper
- In a blender or food processor, combine tomato juice, onion, bell pepper, cucumber, tomatoes, green onions, garlic, lemon juice, red wine vinegar, tarragon, basil, parsley, sugar, salt, and pepper.
- Blend until well-combined but still slightly chunky.
- Chill at least 2 hours before serving.