Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A quick and easy flavorful gazpacho. Works well as either an appetizer, side or entrée on a hot summer day for lunch or light dinner.
- 6 large beefsteak tomatoes, diced
- 1 large yellow onion, chopped
- 3 celery ribs, chopped
- 2 cucumbers, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- 4 tablespoons fresh oregano, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt or 1 teaspoon Mrs. Dash seasoning mix
- 1 fresh jalapenos or 1 serrano pepper, seeded & chopped
- 3 cups water
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Stir to combine and then purée.
- Serve chilled, topped with garnish of chopped onion or cilantro.