Serve icy cold. Feel free to add your own favorite vegetables or other additions. I've added roasted red peppers and shrimp to make a yummy version. You can also used canned diced tomatoes (either plain, or with onions or peppers or both) with some of the juice instead of the fresh tomatoes. I sometimes double the amount of vinegar and lemon juice to make it more zippy. Keeps for at least a week in the refrigerator.
- 4 cups tomato juice (can also use V8, Clamato, or a mix of these)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce (optional)
- salt (to taste)
- pepper (to taste)
- 1 -2 garlic clove, minced fine (to taste)
- 3 -4 tomatoes, peeled, seeded and chopped fine
- 1 cucumber, peeled, seeded and chopped fine
- 1⁄4 red onion, chopped fine
- 6 radishes, chopped fine
- 1 avocado, cut into small cubes (optional)
- Mix all ingredients in a large, non-reactive container.
- Store in the refrigerator.