Gaucho Cayenne Steak Diablo
- Place the parsley, garlic, salt, pepper, pepper flakes, oregano, shallots, olive oil, sherry, and lemon juice, in a blender or food processor and pulse until well chopped well, but not pureed. Reserve.
- Dissolve cayenne pepper and salt in 1 cup hot water. Transfer to a squeeze bottle container.
- Place the steak directly over a hot grill, baste with the cayenne grilling sauce, and grill until the outer portion of the meat reaches the desired degree of doneness.
- Remove the steak from the grill and slice long strips from the outer edges of the steak. Instruct guests to pick up a steak slice from the cutting board with their fingers, place it on a slice of baguette, and enjoy. Return the remaining steak to the grill, baste, and grill until more of the steak is cooked.
- Remove and repeat the slicing and serving procedure until steak is consumed.
- For extra spicy steak, baste 2 or 3 additional times during grilling process.
- Serve the chimichurri sauce alongside the steak.