Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Good way to use leftover beef, my family also likes to eat this mixture on good crusty french rolls.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs roast beef (leftover cooked, cubed, about 2 1/2 cups)
- 1 green pepper, cubed
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 dill pickles, cubed
- 1⁄2 cup stuffed green olive, halved
- 1⁄4 cup roasted red pepper, chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies, chopped
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- Tabasco sauce, few drops
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt (I don't add)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
- Combine first seven ingredients in a bowl.
- Combine the next seven ingredients in a jar and shake thoroughly.
- Pour vinaigrette over salad, marinate in covered bowl in refrigerator for at least four hours.