Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Yes, another one - this is my version of all the other ones out there. This is perfected to my family's tastes.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup chopped spinach, drained or 1 (10 ounce) package frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 (6 1/2 ounce) jars marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Thoroughly mix the mayonnaise, cream cheese, spinach, Parmesan, artichokes, mozzarella, garlic, and red pepper flakes.
- Pour mixture into a medium casserole dish.
- Bake about 30 minutes until browned and bubbly.
- Sprinkle with paprika and serve with pita chips, tortilla chips, or crisp toast.
This is my favorite spinach artichoke dip I've had! It was simple to put together and full of flavor and I loved the texture. Very popular among my guests. Thanks for sharing!
I was really looking forward to trying this dip and I am sorry but I just did not like it! I think it was the mozzarella cheese in it that gave it a weird texture and taste. (And I love cheese.) I will stick with the spinach dip recipes that only use cream cheese. I guess that is just my preference.
I consider myself a connoisseur of spinach artichoke dips...this one is TOP NOTCH! Fixed up some carrot and celery sticks in addition to the tortilla chips served on the side. It was a family fight for the dip. I went ahead and used a 10 oz. box of spinach. Spices were perfect. Bleu's pic makes me want it all over again. Loud applause and standing ovation to you, Bek!