Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
From More Food for Thought. The dark chocolate in this cake gives it a less sweet, more sophisticated flavor. Great with your favorite gourmet coffee beverage and nice for a ladies' coffee klatsch.
- 8 ounces dark chocolate chips (can use milk chocolate, if serving to children)
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 3 eggs
- Put the chocolate chips and the butter in a bowl.
- Heat for 1 minute in the microwave on high.
- Stir the chocolate mixture until smooth.
- Mix the flour and sugar with the chocolate mixture and the 3 eggs together.
- Put in a greased 9" round pan or mini muffin pan and cook for 10-15 minutes at 400.
- Remove the cake or mini-muffins and cool.
- Bon appetit!