Recipe by Salt Lake Meal Swapping
These are the leftover my DH's work buddy brings to lunch. It smelled so good he asked him for a recipe.
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1 cup Coca-Cola
- 1 cup rice cooking wine or 1 cup sub more Coca-Cola
- 1 cup sesame oil or 1 cup sesame oil, to taste
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, pealed and coarsely chopped
- 1 bulb of garlic, peeled and coarsely chopped (8-12 cloves)
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breasts
Directions See How It's Made
- * Sesame oil is fiendishly expensive and very powerful in taste, thus we use it to taste.
- ** Unless you like eating ginger straight make sure the pieces of ginger are chopped coarsely enough that you can set it aside after cooking.
- Combine liquid ingredients, mix well. Stir in garlic and ginger. Put chicken in baking dish, pour sauce mixture over them. *Optional let chicken marinade before cooking. Turn at least once to make sure well coated. Put into 350 degree oven, bake until chicken falls off the bones, about 1 hour and a half. For best results baste during baking.
- Serve over cooked rice with stir-fry vegetables. There will be allot of sauce left to use with the rice and veggies.