1/1 Photo of Garvey's Grill's Garbage Salad
Sharon the Rocket's Note:
Recipe from Garvey's Grill from Post Dispatch 8/10/05.
My Private Note
huge sa ...
Units: US | Metric
- 6 cups torn iceberg lettuce
- 1 1/2 cups torn romaine lettuce
- 1/2 cup shredded provolone cheese
- 1/2 cup finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- 2 canned artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/2 large tomato, chopped
- 1 red onion, sliced thinly and separated into rings
- 1/4 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup diced cooked chicken breast
- 2 -3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- salad dressing
- 1Place ingredients in large serving bowl or divide between 2 smaller bowls in this order: iceberg and romaine; Provel, Cheddar and Monterey Jack; artichoke hearts; tomato; onion rings; red bell pepper; and chicken.
- 2Sprinkle with Parmesan.
- 3At the table, add your choice of salad dressing to taste.
- 4NOTE: This is a 1 1/2 lb giant and is a single serving at Garvey's! For variation, add your favorite salad ingredients, such as mushrooms, croutons, olives, etc. on top of artichoke hearts. Definitely a salad to be shared!
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garvey's Grill's Garbage Salad
Serving Size: 1 (619 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 561.3
- Calories from Fat 286
- Total Fat 31.8 g
- Saturated Fat 18.8 g
- Cholesterol 111.3 mg
- Sodium 818.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 15.5 g
- Sugars 10.6 g
- Protein 41.7 g