Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
My husband loves making new sauces. he experimented with this one, hoping to impress the guys at work. we love it and so did they!!! you can adjust the heat by cutting down on the peppers.
- 10 habanero peppers (seeded and chopped)
- 1⁄2 cup dark corn syrup
- 1⁄2 cup mustard
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup white vinegar
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can peaches in heavy syrup
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon fresh cracked black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon allspice
- Place peppers, corn syrup, mustard, sugar, vinegar and peaches in blender bowl.
- pulse blender 3-4 times.
- add in the measured spices and liquefy.
- pour into quart jar and refrigerate overnight before using.
Made two batches. This is a great sauce with good bite. Great with shrimp. Good as dip with triscuits. Very easy to make.