Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
There are probably a lot of fudge recipes on here..but this is the one my husband always prepares at Christmas
- 4 1⁄2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup margarine
- 12 ounces evaporated milk
- 8 ounces Plain Hershey Bar
- 10 ounces miniature marshmallows
- 12 ounces chocolate chips
- 2 cups walnuts, chopped
- Put evaporated milk, 2 sticks margarine, sugar in heavy pan.Melt and stir until bubbly.
- Cook and stir constantly.6 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in chocolates till melted and blended.then stir in marshmallows and nuts last.
- Spread in a butter ed 13x9 pan.
- ***We usually divide it into other size pans.