Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 hrs
Easy weeknight meal. Cooks all day in the crock pot. Takes 5 minutes to put together. Smells great cooking. Use a crock pot liner for super easy clean up.
- 16 ounces pork loin
- 6 medium red potatoes (in Skin)
- 1 lb raw carrot (1 bag of Baby Carrots)
- 1⁄2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- salt and pepper
- Rinse loin with cool water.
- Place all ingredients into crock pot.
- Sprinkle loin with the garlic, onion, chili powders, brown sugar and salt n pepper.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 - 10 hours.
- Meat will be very tender and this makes a thin, but nice sauce. You can add more BBQ sauce when done to thicken sauce if desired.