Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Good on bread with red onion confit, hot mustard, olives and cheez. or a good sandwich filler. Freeze well. Translated from french from Le Guide cuisine Vol 6 Numéro 4.
- 1 cup unsalted roasted sunflower seeds, ground
- 1⁄2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1⁄2 cup nutritional yeast
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 14 garlic cloves, smashed
- 1 medium sized potato, peeled and grated
- 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 1⁄2 cup hot water
- 2 teaspoons herbes de provence
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Put the mixture in a lightly oiled square baking pan.
- Bake for an hour.
- Let cool and serve.