Recipe by Gwen35
This recipe was given to me by a friend from work. It is definitely for those out there who like garlic. Very simple, very tasty. My instructions call for a chilling time of five to eight hours, but I usually make this salad a full day ahead.
Top Review by Starrynews
Wonderful, simple salad! The dressing and garlic add great flavors to the tomato and parsley. A perfect use for the lovely garden bounty of tomatoes. Thanks for sharing! PAC Fall '12
- 8 medium tomatoes
- 4 -5 garlic cloves, large
- 1⁄2 cup fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons white sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Quarter the tomatoes and place in bowl with a fitted lid.
- Peel and mince the garlic cloves as finely as possible.
- Mince parsley.
- Combine tomatoes, garlic and parsley.
- Combine dressing ingredients and shake well. Pour over the tomato mixture, cover and chill at least five to eight hours before serving.