Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This recipe came off the back of a Wheat Thins box. I love different types of dips..this one is excellent. Recipe has been modified for posting purposes.
- 1 (8 ounce) container cream cheese spread
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped, divided
- 1 medium tomatoes, seeded, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can black olives, drained, sliced
- Wheat Thins sun-dried tomato and basil crackers
- Mix cream cheese, garlic powder, and half of the basil until well blended.
- Put into bottom of 9-inch pie plate; top with tomatoes, mozzarella cheese, olives, and remaining basil.
- Refrigerate several hours or until chilled. Makes 16 servings.
This dip is so simple and so amazing...it disappeared in minutes at a party made it for. Should have made a double batch! I also found this on the back of a Wheat Thins box years ago, but lost the recipe. But I remembered the name and found it on this site. Thanks for reposting it! I couldn't even find it on the Wheat Thins site!