Recipe by SouthernBell2627
This recipe came off the back of a Wheat Thins box. I love different types of dips..this one is excellent. Recipe has been modified for posting purposes.
Top Review by obawardi
This dip is so simple and so amazing...it disappeared in minutes at a party made it for. Should have made a double batch! I also found this on the back of a Wheat Thins box years ago, but lost the recipe. But I remembered the name and found it on this site. Thanks for reposting it! I couldn't even find it on the Wheat Thins site!
- 1 (8 ounce) container cream cheese spread
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped, divided
- 1 medium tomatoes, seeded, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can black olives, drained, sliced
- Wheat Thins sun-dried tomato and basil crackers