- 4 large sweet potatoes
- 3 slices crisp bacon, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, smashed and chopped
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup cooked shrimp
- 4 tablespoons sour cream
- salt and pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Wrap each potato in plastic wrap; prick each several times with a fork.
- Place in microwave for about 8 minutes.
- Turn potatoes over; continue microwaving 15 minutes.
- Remove and unwrap.
- Mix remaining ingredients together; season to taste.
- Slit potatoes open and top with mixture.