1/1 Photo of Garlicky Stuffed Mushrooms
I love mushrooms in any fashion, and these stuffed ones are great! Plus they are easy to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 large fresh mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 large garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tablespoons chablis
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon dill, dried
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon dried whole basil
- 1/8 teaspoon freeze-dried chives
- 1/8 teaspoon dried whole marjoram
- 1 dash dried whole thyme
- 1 dash pepper
- 1Clean the mushrooms with damp paper towels. Remove and chop the stems; set the caps aside. Saute the stems in 1 tbsp butter in a skillet until tender; set aside.
- 2Combine the cream cheese and the remaining ingredients in a small mixing bowl; beat at medium speed of an electric mixer until smooth. Stir in the chopped mushroom stems.
- 3Bake the mushroom caps on an ungreased baking sheet at 350 for 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool 5 minutes.
- 4Spoon the mixture evenly into the mushroom caps. Broil 6 inches from heat for 1 minute or until lightly browned.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlicky Stuffed Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (459 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 689.7
- Calories from Fat 566
- Total Fat 62.9 g
- Saturated Fat 36.6 g
- Cholesterol 186.0 mg
- Sodium 876.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 9.5 g
- Protein 16.1 g