Recipe by vitalev
This dip is so delicious! Serve with homemade corn tortilla chips (as suggested) or use pita chips, store bought chips, or baguette. From Cooking Light
Top Review by rickoholic83
Delicious is the perfect description for this dip! After spending 3 hours on the road today, I was craving something warm, cheesy and comforting for dinner. This fit the bill perfectly. I ate it with pita chips and loved every bite! Thanks for sharing another great recipe, vitalev. **Made for Spring PAC 2008**
- 295.73 ml shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 118.29 ml grated asiago cheese, divided
- 118.29 ml nonfat sour cream
- 14.79 ml minced fresh garlic
- 396.89 g can hearts of palm, drained and chopped
- 283.49 g package frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained, and squeezed dry
- 226.79 g package fat free cream cheese, softened
- 184.27 g container light spreadable cheese with garlic and herbs (such as Alouette Light)
- 22 (132 inch) corn tortillas, each cut into 8 wedges
- cooking spray
- salt, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- To prepare chips, arrange tortilla wedges in a single layer on baking sheets coated with cooking spray.
- Lightly coat wedges with cooking spray; sprinkle evenly with salt (be generous).
- Bake at 375° for 15 minutes or until wedges are crisp and lightly browned. I flip them about halfway through.
- Sprinkle with salt again to taste after done.
- Increase oven temperature to 350° (or just start here if you're not making chips).
- To prepare dip, combine mozzarella, 1/4 cup Asiago, sour cream, and remaining ingredients, stirring until well blended.
- Spoon spinach mixture into a 1 1/2-quart baking dish coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup Asiago.
- Bake at 350° for 40 minutes or until bubbly and lightly browned. Serve warm with chips.