Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Quick and easy!Snowpeas fresh picked yum!
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh grated ginger
- 4 scallions, sliced
- 1 sweet red pepper, diced
- 1 lb fresh snow pea, trimmed
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- In a deep skillet, heat oil.
- Add garlic,ginger, scallions and sweet pepper and saute until softened and fragrant, about one minute.
- Add snowpeas saute until cooked but still very tender-crisp, 3 minutes.
- Add soy sauce and sesame oil mix together.
These were bright and colourful and tasted great. I forgot I din't have ginger but they were fine without, I sliced (rather than diced) the red pepper, and I scattered a bit of cilantro over them to serve. Thanks Rita.
A fantastic way to quickly prepare fresh, crisp snowpeas. I cooked them for the 3 minutes and they were just perfectly done. Great recipe Rita.
Loved this recipe a great deal ~ thank you for sharing.