Recipe by l0ve2c00k
I came up with this last night as I was not sure what to do with the veggies and the pasta. Well, it turned out very good. It also tasted every good when served cold and when sprinkled with balsamic.
Top Review by LoriInIndiana
Made this for lunch today and it was a pretty simple dish. Quick, tasty, and different from our normal pasta. I'll have to try some of the leftovers cold with balsamic. I think this would be better with some cheese. Thanks for posting!
- 2 cups large shrimp
- 1 cup bow tie pasta
- 6 -8 asparagus
- 4 -6 sliced mushrooms
- 10 -15 grape tomatoes (cut in halves)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (divided)
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 5 garlic cloves (pressed)
- pepper (to taste)
- salt (to taste)
- fresh parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta accordingly.
- In a medium pan, heat 1 tbs olive oil. Add veggies and cook on low heat until tender.
- Add garlic powder, S&P and pressed garlic. Stir occasionally until everything is well mixed and add shrimps.
- When pasta is ready, drain. Add veggies and shrimp to pasta.
- Mix well, cover and cook for about 10 minutes in low heat.
- Sprinkle with more salt, if desired.
- Add remaining oil and fresh parsley.
- Serve warm of cold.