1/1 Photo of Garlicky Shrimp Veggy Pasta
I came up with this last night as I was not sure what to do with the veggies and the pasta. Well, it turned out very good. It also tasted every good when served cold and when sprinkled with balsamic.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta accordingly.
- 2In a medium pan, heat 1 tbs olive oil. Add veggies and cook on low heat until tender.
- 3Add garlic powder, S&P and pressed garlic. Stir occasionally until everything is well mixed and add shrimps.
- 4When pasta is ready, drain. Add veggies and shrimp to pasta.
- 5Mix well, cover and cook for about 10 minutes in low heat.
- 6Sprinkle with more salt, if desired.
- 7Add remaining oil and fresh parsley.
- 8Serve warm of cold.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlicky Shrimp Veggy Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (117 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 94.2
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 5.3 mg
- Sodium 13.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 3.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: