1/3 Photos of Garlicky Sauteed Mushrooms
These mushrooms brown and develop their flavor because they are cooked over high heat. From Sunset Magazine. Prep and cook times are estimates.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Trim stems off cleaned mushrooms and cut caps into bite-size pieces. Very small mushrooms can be left whole.
- 2Set a 10-to 12-inch frying pan over high heat.
- 3When hot, add olive oil, swirl to coat bottom, and add mushrooms.
- 4Sprinkle with salt and cook over high heat, stirring, until mushrooms stop giving off liquid and start to brown.
- 5Add garlic and cook, stirring, 2 to 3 minutes.
- 6Remove from heat; stir in parsley.
- 7Serve on a platter and season with sea salt.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlicky Sauteed Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (61 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 58.0
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 101.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 2.4 g