- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 3 1⁄2 lbs butternut squash, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, combine the parsley, oil, garlic, salt and pepper. Add squash and toss to coat.
- Transfer to an ungreased shallow 2-qt. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 400 degrees F for 50-55 minutes or until squash is just tender.
- Top with parmesan.