Recipe by La Marz
Got this recipe from my husband's friend, Ali, who is a venezuelan conga player. Lots of flavor!!! I, personally add more butter & oil, to suit our taste.
Top Review by breezermom
This turned out wonderfully! I used the indicated amount of olive oil and doubled the butter, otherwise kept it the same. My son thought these were the best potatoes he'd ever eaten. This is a definite keeper, since it is so easy and quick. Thanks for sharing! Made for Bargain Basement tag game.
- 6 medium red potatoes
- 29.58 ml fresh parsley, chopped
- 14.79 ml butter
- 44.37 ml olive oil
- 6 garlic cloves
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash the potatoes thouroughly, and quarter them (or the size you prefer), leaving the skin on.
- Steam them until tender to the fork.
- While potatoes are steaming, heat up a small sauce pan, and add the butter and the olive oil, stirring until well blended and warm. Pass the garlic cloves thru a garlic press and add to the oil and butter mixture in the sauce pan. Stir until bubbly, and you can't resist the aroma.
- When potatoes are cooked to desired tenderness, transfer them to a bowl, sprinkle with the chopped parsley, and add the garlick mixture. Mix using a spoon and envolving movements, until all the potatoes are covered with the yummy mixture.
- Serve and enjoy -- REALLY GOOD!