1/1 Photo of Garlicky Red Potatoes
La Marz's Note:
Got this recipe from my husband's friend, Ali, who is a venezuelan conga player. Lots of flavor!!! I, personally add more butter & oil, to suit our taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash the potatoes thouroughly, and quarter them (or the size you prefer), leaving the skin on.
- 2Steam them until tender to the fork.
- 3While potatoes are steaming, heat up a small sauce pan, and add the butter and the olive oil, stirring until well blended and warm. Pass the garlic cloves thru a garlic press and add to the oil and butter mixture in the sauce pan. Stir until bubbly, and you can't resist the aroma.
- 4When potatoes are cooked to desired tenderness, transfer them to a bowl, sprinkle with the chopped parsley, and add the garlick mixture. Mix using a spoon and envolving movements, until all the potatoes are covered with the yummy mixture.
- 5Serve and enjoy -- REALLY GOOD!
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlicky Red Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (339 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 352.3
- Calories from Fat 121
- Total Fat 13.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 7.6 mg
- Sodium 41.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.5 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 6.4 g