- 4 portabella mushrooms, sliced
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 6 garlic cloves, sliced thinly
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- parsley, for garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- Sauté the mushrooms in olive oil until browned on one side, 4-6 minutes.
- Turn and add the garlic, salt and pepper.
- Sauté for another 2 minutes, add the parsley and cover the pan.
- Turn off the heat and serve immediately Garnished with a little chopped fresh parsley, if desired.