Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. Garlic mashed potatoes combined with Italian cheeses and fragrant pesto make up the filling in this creative and easy to make take on traditional cannelloni. Equally delicious as a dinner or as a side dish. This dish elevates a simple meal into something sensational.
- 1 (24 ounce) package Simply Potatoes Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded Italian cheese blend, divided
- 1⁄2 cup refrigerated basil pesto, divided
- 12 egg roll wraps, 5 to 6 inches square
- 1 (10 ounce) containerrefrigerated alfredo sauce
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 2 quart glass baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Microwave Garlic Mashed Potatoes according to package directions. Remove film; stir in 1 cup cheese and 1/4 cup pesto.
- Spread 1/2 cup of Alfredo sauce in the bottom of prepared baking dish. Lay out egg roll wrappers on work surface. Place 1/4 to 1/3 cup of filling in the center of the wrapper and roll up tightly. Lay, seam side down, in baking dish. Combine remaining Alfredo sauce with remaining pesto and spoon over cannelloni; sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
Wow, this was so delicious and so easy. It was on the table in no time and we all loved it!