Recipe by I'mPat
From a beautifully presented book I received from BusyMomof3 in the Cookbook Swap 2011 called Southern to the Core. NOTE - no garlic was listed in the ingredients or mentioned in the instructions so would suggest if you wish to add I think 2 to 4 cloves of roasted garlic minced through the mix would add a lovely flavour to the dish, though if your garlic is sweet you could add raw but I find a lot of people are not keen on the flavour of raw garlic in dishes.
Top Review by Annacia
I used garlic paste in place of the onion as garlic dip was what I wanted. It was enjoyed as a bread and raw veggie dip along with marinated mushrooms and a chicken main last evening. :D
- 8 ounces cream cheese (package softened)
- 1⁄2 cup cream
- 2 cups parmesan cheese (grated)
- 2 tablespoons dried onion (mince)
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the cream cheese and cream in a medium bowl and add the parmesan cheese, onion and Worcestershire sauce and mix well - if your dip is too thick, add more cream until you get it to the consistency you like.
- Cover and refrigerate, remove and let come to a soft consistency before serving.